ATTENTION FAMILY MEMBERS!! It is advised - unless you want to spoil the suprise please do not view this blog until after Christmas!!! Even though I have not mentioned the specific family members that each gift on here is for...these gifts are for family members and I do not want your surprise to be ruined!!

FOR ANYONE ELSE: The reason why I have put up this blog is to share my ideas for fun, simple, cheap, easy handmade Christmas gifts. If you are still needing Christmas ideas hopefully you will find some here!

Please let me know what you think and let me know if you found these ideas helpful!! I love to receive comments on my blogs and I love to know when I given useful ideas!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Introduction to Blog

Hey everyone!!  I hope first off if you are family members that you, at this time, PLEASE close this blog and PLEASE do not come back to this blog until after Christmas.  I don’t want to ruin the surprise!!  This blog is not for you.  The posts this blog is talking about are for you…but this blog is NOT FOR YOU!!

For everyone else – welcome to the first year edition of Watson Handmade Christmas!!!  I love handmade Christmases, especially when I can find fun, easy, cheap (but memorable) gifts to make!!

The reason why I made this blog is so that I can share my ideas that I have found in hopes that you will find some ideas so that you too can have a handmade Christmas!!!  I really think too much emphasis is put on how much we spend at Christmas…who gets the most expensive gift.  I do not think that is what Christmas should be about!  Christmas is all about giving (we are celebrating the birth of our Saviour – who gave his LIFE for us).  Christmas should be about creating and sharing memories!  Having a handmade Christmas helps accomplish that!

Some of these gifts my children have helped me with…some of them they haven’t (mainly due to their young age).  I will do my best to give clear instructions.  Most of these ideas I have found from other websites and I will give credit where credit is due!

And I love comments!!  So please please please let me know what you think and if you found any of these ideas useful.  Please feel free to share links to these blog posts!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment