ATTENTION FAMILY MEMBERS!! It is advised - unless you want to spoil the suprise please do not view this blog until after Christmas!!! Even though I have not mentioned the specific family members that each gift on here is for...these gifts are for family members and I do not want your surprise to be ruined!!

FOR ANYONE ELSE: The reason why I have put up this blog is to share my ideas for fun, simple, cheap, easy handmade Christmas gifts. If you are still needing Christmas ideas hopefully you will find some here!

Please let me know what you think and let me know if you found these ideas helpful!! I love to receive comments on my blogs and I love to know when I given useful ideas!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Reindeer Snacks

Do you have a child's party that you are still needing snacks for? Or maybe you are having a gathering at your house where children will be present and need a fun snack.  Or maybe you are having an adult party and need a fun snack!!  

These cute little reindeer snacks would be perfect for any Christmas gathering!  And they are super easy and fast to make!!

Just take a piece of bread and cut the crusts off (or don't, it really doesn't matter).  Spread some peanut butter on your bread square and then add a cherry for the nose, raisins for the eyes, and broken twist pretzels for the antlers.  (I also used a small piece of pretzel to "anchor" the nose to the bread so it doesn't roll off).

These would be fun for any Christmas party!!

(this was also posted at my homeschool blog - trainingupachild.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment